CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 10, 2007

Hello, Hello!

I'm new to this whole Blogger thing. I have a Xanga that I rarely use, a LJ I barely touched, and another blog elsewhere that I signed up for to keep in touch with a friend who was spending time in Vietnam, but never used either (that's what Facebook is for!). So, without further ado, hello again ya'll! :) Haha, I'm lame. Let's see...I started this blog to start fresh in a way and type about stuff I like (fashion, beauty, hair and music) and maybe get some fashion, makeup, and hair tips/ideas. I'm clueless when it comes to makeup and hair! I also feel this is a better outlet for me to ptretty much write whatever I want without having to feel censored (I hate that). Okay, a little about myself. I'm a petite girl who is a University student. I'm majoring in Interdisciplinary Studies, which in our school, means Education (teaching certification). Yeah, I want to be a kindergarten teacher and yes, I know I'm crazy. But, I think kids are adorable and I want to be able to help them become learners and explore their world (ah, cheezy but it's true). You'll often find me going on about music or listening to music. I love just about every genre out there except music. Oh yeah, I love the beach too. I want to live by one, but we'll see where life takes me in a year or two when I finally move out of my parents' home and into the real world. Scary! My friends and family are my life, as well as my boyfriend, Austin. I've been with him for about 3 years and we like to joke with each other and our friends that we're practically married. Other than that, I can't really think of much else to say. I hope to make some friends on here...I've already scoped out some cool blogs on here. So, feel free to comment or something. :)

2 comments:

Anna said...

hi and welcome! glad you joined the blogging world lol. i will be checking you sites for updates-definately :)

Mandy said...

aw, thanks! yeah, it's blank for now. I'm actually about to blog though, haha.